Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Joziah's Blessing Day!

Nana w/ Baby Joziah


Baby Joziah Bronson Bates

Reichlin playing the Wii

Raquel foolin' around w/ Uncle Sam




Baby Sadie LOVED Mason (Matt and Jill's dog)

Joziah wouldn't sleep unless he was with everyone in the same room...

So precious

Born February 24th 2010 Blessed April 11th 2010

I went to St. George, UT for my newest nephew's blessing.  He is so cute and has the biggest cheeks!  It was so good to see and spend time with family I hadn't seen in a while.  I came back to Sandy today and I miss the heat already!  It was 85 degrees while I was there, I came back it now I'm back to 60 degrees... sad day!  I also got to see Norman (my adopted grandpa who is the BEST!) And he makes my trip down there that much better!  I miss him every time I leave.  I told him I was going to steal him away and take him back up north with me.  I'm glad I got to see everyone I wanted!  Sad to be home and get back to my routine though lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment