Saturday, March 13, 2010
Dear motivation... Please come back to me... I miss you!
K, so last saturday I decided it had been long enough from the last time I went and got my hair done so I went and drove around Salt Lake City looking for a hair salon. All while I was looking for a new place of course! (I was multi-tasking!) :-) Anyhow I finally was driving in Cottonwood heights and found a salon kind of tucked in the back off a semi-major road. I walked in and they told me to come back in a few hours. So when I came back I told the lady what I wanted (I could see it in my head and it was AWESOME) and she looked scared. I even told her she looked scared and she said she was! All I wanted was Fire Engine Red chunks through out my hair and highlights. It's not like I was asking for her to color my hair pink and black! So she left and came back with some color, I was kind of afraid because I didn't get to pick out the color... I went ahead and let her put it in and once she styled it, I liked it, but when I got home to some better lighting I saw that my red was more of an orange red... I guess she took the "fire" a little more literal than I anticipated... But I've learned to live with it. I love the cut, it's gorgeous! I love the highlights, it's exactly what I wanted, so I would totally go back to her, but I would have to pick out the red next time because it just wasn't red enough or through out my hair enough as I would have liked.
Now... as for my title this time around... I "enhanced" my picture today when I got home from running my errands and picking a place to live (finally) I ate some lunch, then came in my room to clean... but my computer begged my name... So I started photoshopping. This is a HORRIBLE job but I like how it made my hair look! lol I'm a dork I know, so now I am hoping that motivation comes to find me soon because I'm looking at my mess of a room wishing some little cleaning fairies would come clean it so I didn't have too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment