Friday, March 12, 2010
Oh man...
So I decided I would jump on the blogging train. My goal for 2010 is to be more pro-active and social. LOL I didn't do a very good job of it last year... I am hoping to have TONS to do this year, I'm trying to book something every weekend so that I can say that I did something this year, as opposed to last year where I did absolutely nothing but sit on my duff. So far this year is looking up and it's only March. Though it did start out something terrible. I got in a car accident in January and had to get a new car. I did have a 1995 VW Golf, and I upgraded to a 2000 VW Jetta (Turbo edition!!) I had been unemployed for just over 6 months when my friend Alli got me an AMAZING job! I now work for a company that handles Claims Management Services and I absolutely love it. I'm truly grateful! Now I'm just looking for another place to live. Hopefully I can find a place soon! Well I don't expect to write much every time... I get bored when I look at other peoples blogs and then notice they write novels every time... So I'm going to keep this short and sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment