Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'll never do that again...



So yesterday it was SO beautiful outside.  Mom and Dad and Sam came to visit, and I had so much fun hanging out with them!  We went to Cheesecake factory and had some AMAZING food.  I then went with Alli because it was such a beautiful day that both of us decided we just couldn't stay in doors.  Later that evening it was Alli's roommates boyfriends birthday and he wanted to have his dinner at Rodizio.  I'd never heard of them and I kept hearing it was really good, and that it gave Tacano's a run for their money.  Well I'd never had either so I was kind of pumped to go eat at this authentic Brazilian restaurant.  I get there and JUST a salad bar is $16, if you add the meat it's $25!  I knew I wasn't in love with the salad bar because I kind of saw what was over there, so I decided to go with the meat as well.  It was pretty cool, they brought the meat one at a time out on swords and would cut a piece off for you to eat, they had every thing from glazed ham to chicken hearts, and even grilled pineapple.  Oh and I also ordered a passionfruit lemonade that I figured because of the price of the meal the drink would be bottomless, NOPE, that bad boy cost me $5!  So my biggest issue besides the price was the food wasn't that good, neither was the service for the price!  Alli and I both left saying we'd never go there again and it's true.  Seriously we asked for more water and we had to keep reminding the waitress to get us more water, and we also asked for the guy that plays the drums to come in and sing happy birthday, TWICE we asked them and they never came.  So the service was horrible and it is totally a break the bank restaurant.  I'll never do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment